Signet published its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report for 2018. The report benchmarks Signet's global CSR programs.
Some of the highlights from Signetâ€™s report include:...
- Signet was the only jewelry retailer selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index; More than 11,000 Signet team members certified as experts in gemology;
- An impressive 74 percent of Signetâ€™s field leadership are women;
- Almost half of the company's senior management (VP and above) are women, as are 50 percent of the Signet Board of Directors.
- More than 94 percent of all of Signet's Jewelry (by value) is sourced from Responsible Jewellery Council members;
- Over 99 percent of gold sourced by Signet is verified conflict-free;
- In 2018, Signet collectively raised nearly $6 million for our national and international charitable giving partners;
- Since 1999, Signet has raised more than $71 million to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Childrenâ€™s Research HospitalÂ®.