(IDEX Online News) – Price changes in round and fancy shape diamonds in December were relatively rare. In round goods, stones of 0.80-0.89 carats in E-G, I3, fell 4%; in 2.00-2.99 carat diamonds D, I1-I3, of 2-4%; and in a range of colors and clarities in 3.00-3.99 carats and 4.00-4.99 carat stones. There were rises in a range of colors and clarities in 0.30-0.39 carat stones; in 0.45-0.49 carats, D, VS2-SI2, of 2-3%; and in 1.00-1.24 carats, E-F, VS1-VS2, 1-3%.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /?>
Fancy diamonds saw sharp declines in the 0.18-0.22 carat category, F-J, IF-VVS1 of 4-5%; in 1.00-1.24 carat diamonds, D-I, SI2, of 2-3%. Meanwhile, there were increases in 1.00-1.24 carat stones of 2-3% in IF, E-H colors; and in 1.50-1.99 carat stones, E-G, VS1-SI2, of 1-3%.
The following are some of the changes in this week's IDEX Online Diamond Price Report.
To receive a free copy of the full IDEX Online Diamond Price Report, please email us at prices [AT] idexonline [DOT] com. 
- 0.18-0.22 cts I / IF -3%, I / SI +5%
- 0.23-0.29 cts K / VVS1-VVS2 +4%
- 0.30-0.39 cts H-J / IF+2%
- 0.40-0.44 cts G / SI1 -2%, E / VVS1-VVS2 +3%
- 0.45-0.49 cts D / VS2 -2%, D / VS2-SI2 +2-3%
- 0.50-0.69 cts F-G / VS2-SI1 +2-3%
- 0.70-0.79 cts G-H / VVS1 -2-3%, D-E / SI2-SI3 +1-3%
- 0.80-0.89 cts E-G